Home Groups are not meeting this week because of the Members’ Meeting. However, one really good way of making sure we’re living in the good of the Scriptures would be to discuss some of these questions, relating to Romans 5:1-21, with members of your Home Group in another setting.
- What is “character” in this passage? How does character build hope? Can you give an example from your own life?
- What has your experience been of the Holy Spirit? How has the love of God been “poured out in your heart” by the Spirit?
- Christ died for us while we were still sinners. How does this truth affect how we relate to non-Christians?
- If someone was to say that Jesus was “just another man” or “a good teacher”, what differences would you highlight between Jesus and other people?
- Can you tell part of your testimony in a way that explains what it means for you to have “peace with God”?