This week’s Home Group questions relate to Romans 2:1-29.
- What first brought home to you your need for forgiveness?
- Which does our British culture have more trouble with: the idea of sin, or the idea of forgiveness?
- How can we challenge this in daily conversation?
- On Sunday, we heard: “being part of God’s people increases our responsibility rather than our righteousness”. Do we agree? If so, what responsibilities do we carry, and does my life reflect that?
- If someone said to you, “I’ve always seen God as a grumpy old man, looking to point out people’s faults”, how would you respond?