This week’s Home Group questions relate to Romans 1:18-32.
- Where do you see God’s nature in creation?
- How do we feel about a God who is wrathful as well as loving?
- Some of this passage is quite uncomfortable reading in our current culture. How do we deal with the clash of Biblical standards and cultural standards without being unloving?
- Does this passage challenge me in how I present the Gospel?
- How do we warmly welcome people to explore faith, without giving the impression that we can come to Christ and remain unchanged?