Last week was a learning experience for us all – thanks for getting stuck in, and for all the helpful comments and suggestions you’ve sent in since Sunday.
We are taking them on board, and will be making the following changes to Sunday services for this week:
- We’ll try to keep the service to an hour or so.
- The first 15 minutes will aim to be all-age-friendly.
- Some of the kids’ leaders will put together some suggested activities for our young people for half an hour or so – kids’ sermons, worksheets, and prayer activities.
- We’ll make sure that any videos we play for sung worship include the lyrics.
- We have made edits to our website, hopefully making the online services more welcoming to people who don’t normally worship with us. The “Church online” page also gives you links to all our online meetings, in case you’ve mislaid them.