Sunday’s walk uncertain

Due to the step-up in recommended social distancing, we will be reviewing the proposed walk this Sunday afternoon. Options include cancelling it altogether, or sending people off in two-household groups. The church leadership will be meeting before the service to make a final decision. If you are not “attending” the morning service, please check back here for an update before turning up!